Identical to the primary NuGet package
Please note that this release has several breaking changes!
Most importantly, VS2010 and the Async CTP are no longer supported
. VS2010 users should continue to use 0.8.0; VS2012 users should use the latest version.
- TFS/ICancelableAsync has been removed. It can be added back if there is sufficient demand.
- SL4 and WP7 are no longer supported.
- The dependency on Async CTP has been changed to dependencies on the Async Targeting Pack and Dataflow.
- .NET 4.0 and SL5 lost DataflowProgress, since Dataflow is not (yet?) available on those platforms.
- The AsyncContextThread API was reduced to work with the Windows Store target.